A Note from the Delivery Guy Made Me Install Security Cameras around My House – I’ll Forever Be Grateful to Him



A hasty mark on a delivery bag prompted me to rush to my backyard, where I made a distressing discovery that may have spared my family from a horrible situation. Our normal delivery man, Ravi, left a mysterious message that hinted to an ongoing threat that I couldn't turn a blind eye to.Affordable holiday packages for families


When I am too tired to prepare meals for my children, I often use meal delivery services as a single mother. After getting to know my kids, Kai and Isla, Ravi became more than a passing acquaintance; he became a buddy who would often stop to give them high fives before leaving. However, I had an uneasy feeling last Tuesday. Ravi showed up looking quite anxious. He ran returned to his vehicle after giving me our dinner, leaving me bewildered.

"Ravi, what's the matter?" Looking out the window, Kai inquired.