Spouse Contacts One Another.


H-"How much did he give you a quote for?"

A - "Just sixty thousand dollars..."

Okay, but I'd want it fully loaded with all the extras if it were that much money.
"Excellent!" said W. However, one more thing before we end the call...

A - "What?"

I was balancing your money account and... it seems like a lot, butThis morning, I paid a visit to the real estate agent and visited the property we had seen last year. Don't miss out on the bargain!

I thought you might recall. The one has a seaside location, an English garden, and an acre of park space.

“What is their asking price?” H asked.

W-"Amazingly, the price is only $450,000..."and it seems that we have sufficient funds in the bank to pay for that...

"Sure, I'll buy it for you if you'll just bid $420,000," H said. OK?”

"Alright, darling..."Thank you! Until then, take care! Dear, my darling,

H - "Okay...I also adore you...

After ending the call, the guy puts the phone down, shuts the cover, and then raises his hand to address everyone in the room:

"Could someone please tell me the owner of this phone?"