Key Tips for Traveling Safely and with Good Planning in 2026



Gentle Wisdom for Journeys That Nourish Body and Soul


Oh, my dear friend, as we navigate the world in 2026, I know that the thought of traveling can sometimes feel a bit overwhelming. The world feels busier, the news can be unsettling, and our bodies aren't quite as forgiving as they used to be. But let me assure you, with a little gentle preparation, hitting the road or taking to the skies can be a deeply restorative, joyful experience.

At 73, living out here in my cozy farmhouse, I've learned that the best trips are the ones that prioritize comfort, safety, and peace of mind above all else. Between keeping a watchful eye on my circulation, staying proactive about the early warning signs of serious health concerns, and monitoring those sudden unexplained changes in my body, I know one thing for certain: stress and rushing are the absolute last things our blood vessels need.

So, I put the kettle on, brewed a soothing cup of my favorite ginger tea, and gathered my most practical, science-backed travel wisdom for 2026.

Grab your favorite cozy sweater, and let's explore how to travel with absolute grace, confidence, and a mindful eye on your health.


Before You Go: The Foundation of a Safe Trip

Good travel planning starts long before you pack your suitcase. Here's what to consider in the weeks leading up to your departure.

🩺 Schedule a Pre-Travel Health Check