CAKE WITHOUT BAKE


For this classic recipe, I used my Peanut Butter Free No-Bake Cookie Recipe instead, because my child has a severe peanut allergy.
Just what is it?
two cups of sugar
A quarter cup of butter
Three-and-a-half eighths cups of milk
A quarter cup of chocolate
Just a teaspoon of vanilla extract
In order to make this recipe gluten-free, you will need to use quick oats that do not contain gluten. Approximately 3/4 cup of chocolate chips and 3 cups of quick oats
Policy on Adherence
Heat up the first four ingredients.
Allow to cook for 30 seconds.
Incorporate the oats, vanilla, and melted chocolate chips. Mix everything by stirring.
Pour into a cake pan that is round. Both a 9-and a 10-inch pan will work well. (If serving it from a cake plate or dish, parchment paper makes it easier to remove from the pan.)
Cover and refrigerate until solid.
Assemble the parts and serve.
Put them in the fridge and they should keep for a few days.
The only things you'll need are some genuine bacon chunks and 16 ounces of sour cream (the picture shows two 8-ounce containers, but I had to settle for that as the shop I went to didn't have the 16-ounce container of the specific kind I like). You should check their legitimacy. I tried synthetic ones once, and it was the worst thing I've ever tasted.
Cheese that has been minced. Any kind of jack cheese would be great, but my favorite is cheddar.
The ranch seasonings in a can. Although they are available in several varieties, my personal favorite is the original.
How to Make the Mysterious Dip:
Just combine all of the ingredients to create the dip. Despite its appalling appearance, I can promise you that it is fantastic. The combination of ranch and sour cream is my go-to condiment. I mix the two together and then add the bacon bits while whisking. After I've mixed everything together, I add all of the cheese.



Add your favorite crackers or chips to complete the dish. And don't eat it all at once, either. If only Nick would quit making fun of me, that is. This dip, along with some ice cream and cookies, would be my only diet if I were living alone. Fortunately, I am accompanied. I don't care.