Subtitle: Oh my dear friend, I completely understand your concern! Finding something unexpected in your sofa can be quite unsettling.
Let me tell you about the first time I found something strange in my sofa.
I was in my late twenties, and I was cleaning my living room. I found some small, dark bugs in the cracks of my sofa. I was horrified. I thought they were bed bugs.
I panicked. I didn't know what to do. I was worried about an infestation.
But then I took a deep breath, and I did some research. I learned that not all bugs are bed bugs.
A Guide to Sofa Invaders
Bed Bugs
Appearance. Small, flat, oval, reddish-brown bugs.
Size. About the size of an apple seed.
Movement. They move slowly.
Bites. They cause itchy bites.
Signs. Dark spots, shed skins, and eggs.
Location. They hide in cracks and crevices.
Behavior. They are nocturnal.

