The Tiny Mystery Solved: What That Little Hole on Your Nail Clipper Is Actually For (And How to Keep It From Ever Getting Lost Again)


 


Subtitle: Let me tell you about the countless times I've frantically searched my bathroom drawer or travel bag for a simple nail clipper.

Let me tell you about the first time I really noticed the little hole on my nail clipper.

I was in my late twenties, and I was looking at my nail clipper. I noticed a small hole on the bottom. I didn't know what it was for. I assumed it was just a design detail.

But then I learned about its purpose, and it changed how I used my nail clipper.

What Is That Little Hole?

A storage feature. It's a small hole designed to hold the nail file.

A design detail. It's a design detail with a purpose.

A practical feature. It's a practical feature.

A simple solution. It's a simple solution to a common problem.

A clever design. It's a clever design.

A useful feature. It's a useful feature.

The Purpose of the Hole

To hold the nail file. The hole is designed to hold the nail file.

To keep it from getting lost. It keeps the file from getting lost.

To keep it together. It keeps the clipper and file together.

To make it convenient. It makes it more convenient to use.

To prevent frustration. It prevents the frustration of a lost file.

To be practical. It's a practical solution.

How to Use It